My vendor's bags are packed, they're jetting on out of here and this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for!
Perfect for an array of purchasers, this freshly redecorated 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom home has so much to offer! Situated on a 862sqm section, and well positioned to enjoy all day sun, this property simply has it all!
- Two living areas featuring a cathedral ceiling, opening the room up and making it feel so spacious.
- Kitchen featuring a breakfast bar - A perfect place to enjoy that morning cuppa or afternoon wine.
- Three double bedrooms all with built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom with full sized bath and separate shower.
- A log burner, a heat pump and heat transfer system to keep you nice and toasty on those cooler days.
- Single garage, carport, and plenty of off-street parking.
- Fully fenced - offering you peace of mind.
The established garden and grounds provide a perfect place for alfresco dining, summer BBQ's and a little bit of backyard cricket, with so much scope to offer.
This home is perfectly situated to enjoy close proximity to supermarkets, cafes, restaurants and parks with school zones including, Cotswold Primary School & Harewood Primary School.
My vendor's are onto their next chapter and this property is sure to sell, a home like this doesn't come to the market often in this area, so what are you waiting for?
**PLEASE NOTE - There will be no viewings prior to the open homes**
FOR FURTHER PROPERTY INFORMATION, PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THE BELOW LINK TO YOUR BROWSER: http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/SM2003
Details contained sourced from: RPNZ, REINZ, CCC, Cera, Property Smarts, & the Vendor.
Location: 43b Cullahill Street, , Harewood
Living areas: 2